- For cars and light commercial vehicles
- 6 CCD sensors
- Data transmission via cable
- Total toe
- Partial toe
- Wheel offset
- Driving angle between axles
- Kingpin angle
- Relative steering angle
- After-run correction range
- Lateral offset left/right
- Wheel track differential
- Axle offset (front axle)
- Highest measurement accuracy and repeatability thanks to well-engineered CCD sensor technology
- OEM recommendations worldwide
- Vehicle specs database: as standard with over 150 vehicle manufacturers (approx. 40,000 data sets) including adjustment diagrams – directly from the vehicle manufacturer
- Maximum operational efficiency thanks to a choice of three measurement routines: program-guided, quick alignment, random access for testing of individual values
- Device components are designed to be extremely easy to use.
- ISO certification of testing station through calibration in the field.
- 20° CCD camera technology for simplified after-run measurement
- Robust trolley for the most important components: Control system computer, TFT monitor, color printer, all recording devices practically stowed
- Simple and flexible user software
Bosch 4-column or scissor lifts provide the perfect testing station. FWA wheel alignment can also be used with commercially available lifts or vehicle inspection pits without any problems.
The recording devices of Bosch CCD wheel alignment units are fitted on the wheel using universal quick-action clamps or multi-quick clamps.
The range is completed by various turntables and sliding plates.